Welcome to the OpenSSL Wiki
Under construction as we figure out what works and what doesn't.
This wiki is intended for open participation by the user community, with only enough restrictions so we don't have to fool with capchas and constantly monitor for spam and vandalism. So while we may not have implemented it quite right, the intent is that:
- Anyone can read anything
- To edit content you must register with an E-mail address and be given edit privileges by any sysop.
At least for now anyone who wants to edit content and/or handle sysop duties is welcome; we want your participation and are not asking for any qualifications, references, etc. other than an interest in the subject matter. We hope and expect to have multiple "sysops" (administrators).
It remains to be seen how this will work out. If you think your contributions have been blocked or modified inappropriately it was probably done by accident; please contact Steve Marquess, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 301-874-2571.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Placeholder for a main Table of Contents
Some initial thoughts on categories:
- Compilation and Installation Category:Compilation Category:Installation
- libcrypto API: Functions for performing primitive cryptographic operations Category:crypto API Category:C level
- libssl API: Functions for performing SSL/TLS operations Category:ssl API Category:SSL/TLS Category:C level
- Command Line Utilities Category:Shell level
- Internals Category:Internals
- Examples Category:Examples
- FIPS 140-2 Category:FIPS 140 Category:Cryptography
- License Category:Legal
- Related Links Category:Related Links