Site guidelines, legal and admininstrative issues.
This section contains the automagically generated man pages from the OpenSSL git repository, and similar "man" style reference documentation. The man pages are automatically imported from the OpenSSL git repository and local wiki modifications are submitted as patches.
Usage and Programming
This section has discussions of practical issues in using OpenSSL
- Building from Source
- Where to find it, the different versions, how to build and install it.
- Programming techniques and example code
- Use of EVP is preferred for most applications and circumstances
- Low Level APIs
- More specialized non-EVP usage
Concepts and Theory
Discussions of basic cryptographic theory and concepts Discussions of common operational issues
Internals and Development
This section is for internal details of primary interest to OpenSSL maintainers and power users
For the material that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else
- New topics pending categorization (not yet linked elsewhere)
- Incomplete or contentious pages under discussion
I like it - it brings the interesting content right up front. It probably needs to have some top and tail text to describe what this wiki is for, and how to contribute. I added a link to the Elliptic Curve Cryptography page above --Matt 15:02, 30 May 2013 (UTC)