Please feel free to edit this page and add your own OpenSSL-based project or product. This is the one place where otherwise extraneous mention of commercial products is appropriate. Note such mention does not constitute endorsement per our Commercial Product Disclaimer.
Noncommercial Cryptographic Libraries
- Botan - a C++ cryptography library which includes a TLS implementation
- Bouncy Castle - cryptography API for Java and C#
- Cryptlib - a security toolkit that allows one to easily add encryption and authentication services to software
- Crypto++ - a free C++ class library of cryptographic schemes
- GnuTLS - an LGPL-licensed TLS library with substantial documentation
- LibTomCrypt - public domain open source crypto library written in C
- NaCl - NaCl (pronounced "salt") is a easy-to-use high-speed software library for network communication, encryption, decryption, and signatures
- NSS - a set of libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server applications.
Noncommercial Products Using OpenSSL
- Stunnel - an SSL encryption wrapper between remote client and local (inetd-startable) or remote server
- libevent - an event driven library which can optionally use OpenSSL