Please feel free to edit this page and add your own OpenSSL-based project or product. This is the one place where otherwise extraneous mention of commercial products is appropriate. Note such mention does not constitute endorsement per our Commercial Product Disclaimer.
Noncommercial Cryptographic Libraries
- Bouncy Castle - cryptography API for Java and C#
- NSS - a set of libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server applications.
- GnuTLS - an LGPL-licensed TLS library with excellent documentation
- Botan - a C++ cryptography library which includes a TLS implementation
- Wikipedia article comparing various TLS libraries
Noncommercial Products Using OpenSSL
- Stunnel - an SSL encryption wrapper between remote client and local (inetd-startable) or remote server
- libevent - an event driven library which can optionally use OpenSSL